BEHIND THE LENS
WHO AM I?
My name is Sarah Coyle. I am an experienced freelance photographer who develops, shoots, and edits photos for various organizations and individuals.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
I have an intuitive understanding of many genres and styles of photography. I create innovative photos to attract and engage new customers to businesses. A well-crafted photo is an incredible medium to tell your story:
1. Photos are easy to share via social media.
2. Photos are a great way to showcase your service or product effectively.
3. Photos bring your key messages to life.
4. Photos have excellent potential to rank high in search engines (e.g. Google, etc.)
HOW IT WORKS
I take a basic concept and turn it into a polished photo in 4 phases:
1. Proposal: Projects are priced on an individual basis. You will receive a proposal with a description of the scope of work along with a quote. In some (unique) cases, I can make a "mock-up" of a photo idea for your review. After you approve the quote and mock-up, we move to the next phase.
2. Pre-production: I develop the concept and shooting schedule, as relevant.
3. Production: I shoot the footage, making sure to engage with your subject(s) to bring out their best performance.
4. Post-production: I edit shots and graphics to refine the photo for viewing, if required.
It typically takes 1-2 hours to complete a portrait (1 hour to shoot, 1 hour to edit)
MY RECENT EDUCATION
Red River College:
Adobe After Effects CC
Adobe Premiere CC
Digital A/V Production
Adobe Photoshop CC
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via the "Contact" menu above.